For my participation, i have always been bringing and wearing proper P.E strip and also clothes that i will wear for the rest of the day, that is with me to change at the end of every class. As far as i know, i have been consistent on coming to class prepared and on time. Although i might have had a class due to a medical condition. I have been doing my very best on both fitness and in class activities. To prove this, I sweat, always trying to catch my breath, and tired after every activity. I also do or play the activity that the my teacher have set for us to do, even if sometimes i do not like the activity, and even when my back was hurting or i have fallen during the game I still continued and tried to enjoy and play the game as much as i could.
For my social responsibility and contribution to class, I have tried all i can to contribute my suggestions or opinions on how to be successful on the activity or game that we are playing. Not only do i suggest but i try to encourage them and have them believe or try the opinions that i have given them. In games or even the runs we do for fitness, Because most of the time its something to do with a partner, I give my best to show them my support and that i do believe in them and that they could do it and I also try to challenge them on it;activities, for example, whenever there is a run and we are getting close to the end but one of us are having cramps, I tell them or myself that 'we are getting close to the end and its just meters aways, so try to endure the pain for a while until we reach end of this lap'. In activities in which we are in groups, I cheer not only for my group but also to the other groups. For example, when we play capture the flag, i encourage them to run and get a flag, if they got a flag or was so close to getting one, I give then compliments and encouraging words such as, 'Good Job' , 'Its okay atleast you tried', 'NICE'. I have always been loud on cheering and rooting for my team. I would think of cleaning up as a mandatory shores in P.E espacially when we are playing an activity such as lacross and capture the flag, so i volunteer myself on helping and gathering the equipment that we have just use and help out on people who i see are struggling on carrying things. Not only do i help out on getting stuff cleaned up but i also help equipment to be brought to the field;for example, and i always look and ask people for something to do that would help setting up the activity.
For my healthy living. Starting on my meals, I would always incorporate vegetable, fruits and vitamins. And these past months I have been eating carrots as a snack, in my free time, while
Watching the television or videos, and even after school. For fitness runs i have been consitent on getting 5 laps and for my beep test i got 7. I conclude that these scores prove to me i have been doing an average score for my age and have been a motivation for me to do work hard. These past few months I have teaching my aunt some basic streches such as sit up, sit and reach, lunges, squats, head, neck and shoulder streches and also, I have been doing these streches by myself in my free time.
No comments:
Post a Comment