For our gym class on May 6, 2014, we had to run laps for 30 mins and they gave us an option to do it with a friend/s.I, ran 5 laps together with my friend, Avani, who i ran with all my laps.
The first lap was a bit hard because i was just getting started, trying to catch my breath and start a pace, and a lot of people are infront of us but we manage to make them as an obstacle. The second,third and fourth was laid back because i have more control of my breathing and pace but it also became harder the more we run. Avani and I went slower because our shoe's we're untying and having some cramps that was needed to endure until the end of each lap. I tried my best to keep track of time. The last lap was fun because its relax, since it was the last one we tried just relaxing, jogging whenever we can and use some of the time to study a bit for a test. When we, Avani and I, reached the parking lot we planned to run full speed at about 5 m away from the line and when i was running that 5 km, i used all my speed left and ran. While running i could feel the cold air brushing through me and it felt like cool water refreshing me. I just wished that i could've jog and chose a better pace. Nonetheless, after this run my thighs are hurting. NO PAIN, NO GAIN.
No comments:
Post a Comment